Paul Westermeyer (aka GMWestermeyer) has given us permission to bring you a Spelljammer netbook he has been working on called Unique Ships: Buccaneers and Adventurers amid the Stellar Main.
Paul told us this about his netbook:
Here is my latest work, Unique Ships: Buccaneers and Adventurers amid the Stellar Main. It’s roughly 82 pages long and includes descriptions of 18 ships, some drawn from my Beyond the Moons entries and inspired by my old Unique Ship challenges on the SJML mailing list. All with 2e stats but should be easy to convert for anyone using newer rules.
The ships in the netbook are:
- Albaithorquduump (‘Devouring Doom of the Elves’): a Scro Navy Mantis ship,
- Ar’theren (‘Golden Autumn Sky’): an Imperial Elven Navy Man-o-War,
- Black Deliverance: a former Zhentarim river galley,
- Dragazhar: a House Cartan Shrikeship,
- Elentári (‘Star-Queen’): an Imperial Elven Navy Man-o-War,
- Fisher King: a Company of the Chalice Squidship,
- Flowfish: a House Moune Tradesman,
- Flow Ghost: a small Galleon,
- Hanali’s Sword: a modified small Galleon,
- Ilidthrokata (‘Elfeater’): a Scro Navy Vipership,
- Lacanha (‘Spirit Flyer’): a unique ship,
- Night Prowler: a pirate Great Galley,
- Nucharnut (‘Sky Bug’): a Scro Navy Scorpion ship,
- Rebuttal: a Wasp ship,
- Resplendent: a Dragonfly ship,
- Oathtaker: a Carrack
- Silent Star I: an Eelship and
- Windsong: a Waterdahvian Galleon.
This is a must-have PDF for any Spelljammer campaign.
There is a discussion topic over at the Spelljammer forum at The Piazza, where you can discuss Unique Ships: Buccaneers and Adventurers amid the Stellar Main with other fans and the author himself.